When do you find time reading a book?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20822)
Daytime when you’re totally bored at the office? At night, before sleeping time? Or whenever you feel like reading?
Nightime is the best time to read a book. When you are already near to sleep , and you will easily get asleep when your eyes is tired of reading. I also feel reading in the afternoon, but it is depends on the book if it is really interesting.
for me I like reading books especially when it comes to adventure. But Sometimes I will spend a lot of time in reading a book especially evry sunday. But sometimes before sleeping. Or I read a book as a hobbies.
@dwand09 (20)
• Brazil
Saturdays. Yes, I always use the saturdays to do all the stuff not related to internet or computers. It is when I read books (not e-books, of course), buy some things, that kind of stuff.
@talisman (1308)
I always find time to read a book. I read a lot when I first wake up, before waking my husband up (he likes sleeping longer and I wake up after too few hours of sleep), but I read a lot at other times of the day as well. When I first wake up is probably the only consistent long period of time that I spend reading, though. I bring a book with me everywhere and read in the car (not while driving, though, as the passenger only!). I read throughout the day when there's time to and before bed. I find that reading before bed helps me sleep, unless of course I'm dying to know what happens next! So, to answer in short, I find time all the time to read and wouldn't have it any other way.
@raychill (6571)
I usually read most often at night before I go to bed. I'll lay down and read for an hour or so. I also usually read when I'm sitting at home on the weekend with nothing else to do. I enjoy reading books so I try to read them when I have nothing else bothering me otherwise I'll forget what it was that I was and am reading!
@maybebaby (1231)
I usually find that the best time for me to read is at night. I read for about an hour before going to bed. I also get most of my reading done on the weekends when my life is less crazy. I wish I had more time during the day, but at least I have time in the evenings.
@owstalaga (4201)
Oh my gosh i actually don't have time to read anymore. i buy very few books now because i know i won't be able to read them through in maybe months or years! *sigh* gone are the days when my days are eaten up just by reading books. ^_^
@Ravenladyj (22992)
I'm retired so reading "at work" isnt an option LOL..I try to read before goin to sleep at night and during the week I like to try to take a little time out of my day to read for a short bit...doesnt always work out for me but I attempt it at least....And then there are times when I just feel like reading and I'll drop what I'm doing and go read LOL