how to develop the children's writing ability?

China
my daughter is 6 years old.she is very lovely and clever.she is in grade one in primary school.she like writing senrence.so i think she may be interested in writing.since writing is very important in our daily life .i want to develop her writing ability.do you think it is early to train her writing ability?if not how should i train?can you suggest me some good idea about developing the writing ability of the children of her age .thank you .
@yxinxin (466)
Hi,downaalice! I think it makes sense to teach your daughter to write at her early age. You can help her to begin by keeping a diary. Ask her such questions: What did you do today? When and where? With whom? How did she do it? What was she like? What were you thinking about when you did that? What was the weather like? How did you feel? Then ask her to write the sentences down.
Hi Mr yuan .Thank you for your good advice.I think it is very practical and valuable.I will do it as you told me Ihank you again and welcome more advice and guidance.You are a very experienced father,and you have an excellent daughter. I admire you very much.