Recommending Another Site For Writers/Artists/Photgraphers

@pyewacket (44036)
Many of you folks are familiar with sites like Helium, Associated Content, and maybe even Writing.com...but I bet not many of you have heard of The Virtual Studio. The great thing about The Virtual Studio, is that it isn't only geared for writers, especially those who write fiction, novellas, screenplays, flash fiction, etc. but it is also for photographers, scenic design, costume design, songwriting..uh, in other words, us creative geniuses...LOL No...you won't get paid for your effort here, but you can get critiqued for your work by fellow artists....There are a few "rules"--for instance, before you can post one of your short stories you have to read at least five of others who have their stories, but that seems only fair, if someone is taking the time to read your work, and critique it...They also have a variety of contests there in all the fields. The Virtual Studio, is part of the Zoetrope Website, and owned by Francis Ford Coppula --yup the director guy! So now you know one of my other hang-outs...LOL and take a look for yourself http://www.zoetrope.com/
@gmakesmoney (2923)
That's pretty cool. If it paid I'd probly do it soon but right now $$$ talks and I don't have time to do anything that isn't paying me. I don't even have time for those things that do pay me! But it sounds pretty cool none the less!
@gabs8513 (48715)
I will take a look at this lol you are keeping yourself Busy there lol no wonder I don't see you as you are running all over the Place lol
That is really cool! It's definelty something I will think about when I get a little more time on my hands. Thanks for sharing this site! It's neat!
@Lakota12 (42684)
well dont get to busy with other place that y a forget about us ok? would miss you dearly if ya did, hugs and good luck in all your ventures!
@BarBaraPrz (20553)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
You never sleep, do you? ;o) Thanks for the info and link.
@thefortunes (2368)
• Netherlands
Wow Pyewacket, thanks a lot for sharing this great resource of yours! I will check it out for sure and will think of submitting some of my stuff if I can find the time to go through it all. DARN, why is my time so short, and whay aren't daysd made of 72 hours instead? Thanks a lot, really! HUGZ TheFortunes
@gwendovere (1283)
Sounds awesome! Gather.com is good too. :)
@worldwise1 (14887)
I have checked out the site, pyewacket, and will be going there to browse when I have more time. Thanks for the tip. Any way we can get our work out there is a good thing to me. It's nice to know that there are quite a few sites that cater to creative types.
@meme0907 (3481)
thanks for sharing pw-now I'm gonna peep it out |;) +'s |:)