devils rejects

South Africa
This was definitely the most scary and grisly movie i have ever watched, it has some whack stuff going on. Definitely recommend it to those scary movie buffs.
@Ciniful (1589)
Erm .. you're confusing gore with horror. Devils Rejects was Rob Zombie's shining moment, a movie unlike any other .. but it was not scary. It was sick, twisted, gory and brutal, but not frightening. And it wasn't meant to be. It was meant to shock and amaze, and it served it's purpose.
• South Africa
Well my bad, but it definitely did scare me as imagine that happened to you, you'd be shaking in your boots. But i agree that it was Zombies shining moment really good. House of a thousand corpses was also really good.
@jovimom (1576)
Yes, I loved Devils Rejects and House of 1,000 Corpses. We originally saw House of 1,000 Corpses at the drive-in, believe it or not! It was so dark we couldn't hardly tell what was going on so we watched it again when it came out on cable. Have you seen Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween? It's awesome, I loved it, so much scarier than the original, but of course back then horror was much different than these days....our expectations are much higher with all these new special effects!