Anyone else looking forward to the new season of House starting tonite?

@jovimom (1576)
I am so excited, it seems like it has been off forever!! I just wonder who his new team will be, or if the original people will eventually come back?? I love his attitude, hard to believe he really has an English accent, he hides it well! He has actually been in quite a few movies, just never really big roles and he always talks with his English accent in them. That's gotta be hard to cover that up! Tonite at 9pm ET, YEAH!
@gradyslady (4056)
House - House and his doctors
I can't wait! I'm so excited, one more hour and it starts!
@jovimom (1576)
It was good, I'm on eastern time, it came on at 9pm. I'm glad it's finally back and House is more smart-alecky than ever!
I live on the East Coast too. I love the "Doctor Buffer"
As well I am excited for the new season ! As far has his new team, after 40 applicants applied for the newly vacated spots on his team, a group of five doctors - played by Olivia Wilde, Kal Penn, Peter Jacobson, Anne Dudek and Edi Gathegi, have emerged as finalists ! Should be rather interesting !
@jovimom (1576)
How did you know that? yes, I'm sure it will be interesting!
Check out thier website :-)
Yup, Yup, YUP! I can't wait also. I love Hugh Laurie - he's such a card! I love watching him in the old episodes of Wooster and Jeeves and Blackadder. I've never seen him in movies yet, though I know a few he's in - just not my kind of movies to watch *grins* House definitely needs an "equal" - someone who can match wits with him ... spending a season with each trying to out-do the other. That should make for some interesting moments *grins*
@jovimom (1576)
Yes, I agree. I think he was in Flight of the Phoenix if you've ever seen that movie, once again, not really a major role though.