Do you know how to do the cha cha dance?

@magnet (2087)
I don't know how to do the cha cha dance but I want to learn that dance. How long does it usually take to learn the cha cha. How much does it cost for lessons?
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
Ask a friend to teach you. It is really not that hard to learn. I learned when I was a teenager at a friend's house. Her mom taught me how to do it.
@magnet (2087)
My neighbor is a children's dance instructor. I don't know if she does the cha cha but I guess it does not hurt to ask. She's so busy with two jobs that I don't know the best time to ask her.
@cdparazo (5768)
I love always loved to dance and i do a very good cha cha..LOL! It's very easy actually and for you to learn you could start buy buying an instructional CD or have a private dance instructor teach you. Here in the philippines, it would cost be about $3 per hour.
@Madona1 (2099)
• Gibraltar
I don’t think you need to go for a dancing lesson without knowing any movements. Personally, I would suggest you to buy a video or download the Cha Cha and start learning the movement yourself. In the mean time, go to the ball room or Disco to see other people how to dance. Gradually, you will become a Cha Cha expert.
@jbb316 (1779)
I don't know how to cha cha. I would like to learn. I would really like to learn any kind of dance for that matter! I am not a very good dancer.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Hey Magnet, That is so good that you want to learn how to do the Cha Cha Dance. I don't know how to dance that myself but I'd like to learn someday too. Good luck with your lessons.