Who is your favorite Grandparents? Your mother side or Your father side?

My grandparents was deceased when I was born...I dont know them? You?
@diillu (5128)
Since my mother was the only daughter I was loved greatly by the parents side. But my dad was the third son among the four so I must say that there were many grand children in my dad's side for my grand parents. But still I must say that grand mother from my father side used to love alot though grand father had someone else as his favourite grand child. And on my mom's house I was always the favourite. And I love my mother side's grand parents.
Both sides of my grandparents passed before I was born. I wish I would have gotten the chance to meet them. But everything happens for a reason.
@sd_abot (177)
I love my grandma on my mother's side. I mean she's my favorite. I also like my grandma in my father's side. But I most like grandma in my mother's side. My grandma naughtiness makes me like her more. Whenever I see my grandma I can't stop laughing because she's too naughty. We get along always, whenever she visit us. Unlike my grandma in my father's side. I don't get along with her so much. A little scared of her. Haha!!
Both of my grandfathers are gone now. my favorite grandmother would be on my fathers side. she is a sweet and fiesty 83yr old that i take care of now. sure she gets crabby at times but who doesnt? lol, she has a great sense of humor too. my grandmother on my mothers side is rather a witch (and thats saying it nicely) only 1 or 2 family members have anything to do with her anymore. everybody else has just gotten fed up with being taken advantage of and then having to put up with insults and rudeness instead of a thankyou that they deserve.