What is your biggest fear?

Monster - Picture of a monsters head.
Tokelau
Mine is really silly, don't think i can share it. Ok, i'm scared of the dark. I KNOW! That sounds ridiculous but i can't help it, i just am! What is your biggest fear? Losing a loved one? Dying alone? Being unsuccessful? The boogey-man? lol. I shared mine now you share yours, you'll feel better..or ridiculous like me:)
@hanreq (1445)
my biggest fear is losing my love because i really love her.,i don't care if what are saying the other about me,i'm not a perfect.,actually i'm scared of the dark too and i'm scared also to be alone.,:D
• Tokelau
Seems we have alot in common:) I understand the fear about losing a loved one as well. Thanks hanreq for sharing.
@hanreq (1445)
your welcome lexridley.,take care..:D
@gwendovere (1283)
Of dying without making a lasting and positive impact on society.
• Tokelau
I think we all have this innate fear of dying and being forgotten. It makes you sad even thinking of it. Thanks for responding.
@isaiah12 (418)
My biggest fear is being underwater. When I was young I was in the town park with a cousin. She thought it would be funny to climb on my back. It pushed me under the water and I could not get up until she got off my back. It wasn't that long that I was under, but it felt like forever. It was enough to leave a lasting impression on me. The idea of being underwater panics me. All I can think of is being trapped.
@smin2x (46)
My biggest fear is losing my husband. I fear of losing him because basically i love him and since he is the only one who provides for the family with my three kids. I'm wondering how we will survive without him! Well of course I can go back to work but I could not earn as much as what he earns now.
• Tokelau
I can see how that is your biggest fear and i hope that fear is never realized. Thanks for sharing.