Dancing with the Stars: The men preformed.....

Wow, is all I have to say. I was really blown away at how well some of the men did. My biggest surprise was how well Helio did. I understand he has latin background, but for some reason I just didn't expect him to do that good. He was awesome. I also thought that Cameron and Albert did very good. I know Albert won my vote when he said the whole shirt would come off if he made it to the end. LOL! Just kidding. I voted for him because I liked his dance routine. Now as for the remaining three men, I was too impressed with them. Floyd looked more like he was doing boxing jabs than he was dancing. Mark seemed a little too stuck up for my taste, though his routine wasn't bad. Then, Wayne Newton, well he was just too stiff when he danced. Plus he didn't need my extra vote because he has a large fan base and will probably get plenty to keep him on the show. So, what are your thoughts on how the men did? Who were your favorites? Please share your thoughts. And, of course we all know that one of the twelve couples will go home tonight. It could be one of the women or one of the men. I think it's going to be Josie. She just doesn't have the stamina for dancing. But we will have to wait and see.
@tentwo67 (3384)
I think it might be Marie or Mark to go home tonight. Josie might get sympathy votes, not to mention Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue votes! I don't know. I thought that Cameron was better than he was scored. Helio was great. I am already looking forward to Wayne being gone but I know that won't happen for a while. It was great.
Yes it is possible that Mark could go home tonight. But I don't think Marie will. She has been and entertainer for so many years that she has a very large fan base. So I think her fan base will keep her on the show a few more weeks. I agree with you on Wayne. I was not impressed with him. He was just too stiff, but yet again just like Marie. He has a very large fan base and they will keep him on the show while other good dancers will be taken out. But that is how the show goes. As much as I love this show and try to vote for those that have danced good. It really is a popularity contest. Who has the largest fan base will go further than others. With the exception of Albert. I think he will go far because a big majority of the viewers are women and he will get a lot of votes because of how good looking he is.
@tentwo67 (3384)
He IS good looking, and he can MOVE too! :)
I didnt get to see the men . I think the model is going home though if I had to pick a girl to go home.
Well apparently it's not going to be one women couple and one man couple going home. It will only be one couple period. Whoever out of all 12 couples has the lost score when combined with the phone votes will be going home. But I will agree with you that I think that Josie (the female model) will be the one to go home. If she doesn't I will be surprised.
@KrisNY (7609)
I was impressed also with the men! I liked Albert—I even thought Mark Cuban was good- I mean he wasn’t all “in your face” like he is normally- at least on the benches of the Mavericks games- I could not wait to see him to see if he came off this way on the show- I was impressed. I also thought the boxer wasn’t that great! He better stop boxing so much and start dancing if he wants to make it far on this show- I’d have to agree- Josie might be in trouble- I loved Sabrina and Dr. Quinn!
I think this is going to be the best season yet for talent. I enjoyed it so much! Pretty Boy Floyd got a couple of my votes online. He just looked like he enjoyed it so much! And he was on with his dancing, but his motions were more like dancing motions at a club. I just felt badly for him because he tried so hard! Helio and Albert were excellent. I didn't think I'd like Albert, but I do. As for Mark Cuban, I like him a lot because I follow him in sports, but I don't think his body is made for ballroom dancing.
@wotfpatty (2068)
There is a really strange mix of people this year! I think that you are right and that Josie will go. It really has to do with who has the most fans. The Billionaire (Mark?) is SO cocky but he has the sympathy vote because of his hip replacement (and he wasn't bad just annoying). Wayne Newton is scary and dances terrible but won't go. The main audience is women and older women, in particular, love the guy. Floyd probably won't go either because of who he is but yikes, he was stomping around like mad. lol. No one was awful this year really like in the past when they had at least one obvious terrible person. It'll be an interesting season!