Slain Officer Buried...Must Read!

Officer Nick Erfle - Officer Nick Erfle, killed in the line of duty.
************************************************************ Some of you read my discussions about Officer Nick Erfle, who was sohot and killed when he was trying to arrest a man who had an arrest warrant. Well, he was buried today. Over 1,000 officer came to show there respect to their fallen friend. "For all the ways in wi=hich I will miss him, and his touch, and his smell, and his beautiful, beautiful smile...I mourn for all the memories our sons never had a chance to make." This beautiful, heart wrenching quote was said by Nick Erfles wife. Officer Erfles 6 year old wrote his father a very moving letter. ~Dear Dad I mis you If you wur Here We Wood UF plade lost uF Games I Wish U Have A Good Time in Hevoon.
@Sharon38 (1916)
• Jamaica
So sad though. We have those same problems here in Jamaica too officers killed in line of duty and even when off duty. My prayers are with the family.
Thank you for responding. I just can't believe we live in a world where things like this happen. :( It is such a tragic loss when any cop is killed, but this guy was well known for his selfless heroism.