alright a little fun part 4

did you know if your turn your right foot counter clockwise and at the same time with your right hand draw a number 6,your foot will automatically go in that direction?this is pretty neat.try it.pattie
@Flight84 (3050)
ha ha. I must be broken. It didn't work for me, or else it did and I didn't realize it. I will keep trying! Now I'm determined...:P
@Flight84 (3050)
ha ha. I feel so dumb. I just realized you go in that direction to make a 6 anyway. Ha ha.
well really move your right foot going in circles to the right then take your right hand and start making a number 6.too funny how it works.take care.
@Flight84 (3050)
Oh! I think I had it going. That is weird.
@carol_m (709)
It was so funny...good thing Im alone at the office while doing this; otherwise, somebody would think Im going crazy..lol! Know what, when I simultaneously draw a number 6 with my right hand and turning my right foot counterclockwise, I noticed that after a short while, my right hand follows the direction of my right foot...and my right hand isn't forming a number 6 but it's already drawing a circle...hahaha!
thats cute my friend,thanks for the laugh.
@carol_m (709)
thanks too for that fun post...
you are very welcome my friend
@terrych (1227)
yeah... I tryed... it is funny... but why it happened?
im not sure why but i guess it might just be our reflexes or something.take care friend.have a great weekend.pattie
@terrych (1227)
Have a great weekend you too!