How would u like to be address??

nice tree - Taken during christmas at bangkok.. a blur christmas tree instead of the usual red and green
@kun2349 (23475)
Singapore
How would u gals like to be address by others?? what does each kind of terms means to each individual?? Example, miss, lady, girl or whichever u have come across?? As for guys, what are special terms being called out to u?? Lets share it ;)
@ckyera (17263)
i appreciate it when people address me as ms. hehehe just like it, makes me feel young...hehehe and i find it more polite and nice to the ears if heard from people who don't know me... i don't like to be addressed as mrs. coz i think its just for older people...hehehe when i am in the market or wherever, when a seller calls me ms or ma'am...surely i will consider to buy from them...hehehehe
@kun2349 (23475)
lol =D That's the power of words, once again.. lol =D I guess no woman would like to be address as being too old, and if they are old, they wont wanna be address as being someone too young either.. lol =D BUt there will always be some, whom likes to be address the way they really are, but they belong to those rare types.. WHom doesn't like sweet words, esepcially when age and looks are so sensitive to a woman?? hehe ^_^ Am i right, Miss ckyera?? hehe
@ckyera (17263)
hehe...yes i think so...words are really powerful! huh! those addresses that other people use for us are really saying something how we look like...hehehe i remember one time, when me and my mom are in the market, the seller call her 'mother' hehehe she told me, 'huh! i am really getting old...coz before people address me as 'ate' (big sister), then 'tita' (aunt), and now mother! ' hehehe and she laughs...hehe just good for me that till now, people are still addressing me, 'miss' or sometimes for younger people they call me 'ate' hehehe...(but those who calls me 'ate' are kids! but sometimes i don't mind if some will call me mrs.*******...hehhe depend on the place and situation... yes you are right mr. casper! hehhehe by the way, how would you like to be addressed?
@kun2349 (23475)
hehe ^_^ Well, it's better than having ple calling her, MISs, right?? I think it's kinda insulting to be hearing that, when at one glance, one already knew they are not 'MISs'.. hehe U are still young after all!! Only in your early 20s, and thus it's ok.. hehe ^_^ Well, i do have kids calling me, 'uncle', because of my goatee.. lol =D BUT i dun really mind though, as i'm no longer a teen.. haha =D So can i address u as, Mrs ckyera?? hehe ^_^ I still prefer my baby casper.. lol =D
@sacmom (14338)
Hi kun. I don't really care how I am addressed so long as it isn't something like b*tch. LOL There is one that makes me feel a little strange though, especially when it comes from someone that isn't that much younger than I am. It's when I'm called ma'am. That just makes me feel so old! LOL So, how do you like to be addressed?
@kun2349 (23475)
Ma'am?? lol =D U dun look that old to me!! hehe ^_^ Using of "ma'am" will definitely be the last thing on my mind though.. hehe ^_^ Because some looks are deceiving and thus i will tend to be using miss instead.. haha =D Alot depends on their dressing too, before i decide what to address them.. hehe ^_^ As for myself, i dun really mind, as long as they belong to the right age group, in addressing with apporiate terms.. haha =D
@sacmom (14338)
Hahaha, thanks kun! I wish this guy would address me some other way. Maybe the next time he calls me ma'am I'll turn the tables on him and call him mister, just to see how he likes it. Though at the same time mister doesn't sound as old as ma'am does, now does it? Happy mylotting!
@kun2349 (23475)
lol =D I guess, in this case of 'addressing', guys do have the upper hand here.. As there's no or not much words available, to address guys being old.. haha =D
I prefer being addressed using my initial name.
@kun2349 (23475)
Ah okay.. That's nice so long as u like it ^_^
@madteaparty (2763)
• Japan
I dislike very much being addressed by something like miss, lady, girl or something like that. Where I live is very important how you address others, but I'd be happy if people just addressed by my name or nickname and if they were able to spell it properly. Seems here nobody can.
@kun2349 (23475)
I see, u are from japan.. haha =D Japan is a nice country with kinda strict culture, as far as i'm concerned.. EVen for simple addresses of others, i dun hear them calling each other, or even strangers by miss or anything, but rather, excuse me, or sorry, before they proceed to talk.. hehe ^_^ But i dun see your name in your profile.. haha
I like it when people just say my first name. If it's a stranger then a "Excuse me" would get my attention. If it's someone close to my age then a "Hey, you" is perfectly find too. I don't really care much for titles.
@kun2349 (23475)
Good for u.. hehe Dun mind too much of how ple are addressing u, for titles are only a form of courtesy.. hehe
@gwendovere (1283)
I prefer Ms. (pronounced Mizz). It's not Mrs. or Miss... It gives a more independent feel. I don't mind being called a "lady" unless it's used with a rude tone of voice.
@kun2349 (23475)
That's special :) But does addressing u lady, make u feel sexier??
Of course, miss, ms, misses and oh! you forget the Spanish term for single ladies the so called-my senorita..lol.. yo soy mi senorita.. conocerte..hahaha.. while lady could be anything an old lady, a young lady or simply a women.... i remember from most British or English movies i often heard they where always address with the title like-Good morning lady Black well or just a sort of names like lady madelaine... though to be call a girl definitely it is more closer to a definition of a young teenagers, not yet reach a full adulthood.. the same thing with boys.. being call miss is a pleasure as it is a sign of respect being recognize that a women is not yet married. and it even great to hear from an ears if a woman is already married and still call a miss and not a mrs-the one which a title for a married women.. gracias..
@kun2349 (23475)
lol =D Well, i'm not so much into spanish culture though i know your country is full of spanish flair, and influence.. hehe ^_^ So i guess u will prefer to be addressed as a lady huh?? haha =D ANd i guess majority of woman are the same, they like to be flattered, and it starts with the way they are being addressed, wich is pleasing to the ears.. lol =D
hola!! and you are my senorito kun!! for a single guy like you.. you are mi senorito.. whatever as long as it is address with a pleasing tone and full of respect... it could make me feel glad full of pleasures... adios amigo!!
@kun2349 (23475)
Senorito?? what's that?? lol =D