Cooking Oil

@myrith (1830)
What type of cooking oil do you use and why that particular brand? Olive Oil Vegetable Oil Canola Oil Sunflower Oil Sesame Oil Peanut Oil
@ajyukie15 (217)
I really dont care what kind of oil im using but me and my hubby went out for grocery we had a little argument about this kind of oil i just grabbed one but then he hold me and he said he wants vegetable oil i said i think this oil the same but then he said vegetable oil is more healthier so what else i can do he grabbed the vegetable oil and i return the other one.
@myrith (1830)
You should care! vegetable oils are extremely bad for your health, try switching to olive oil especially the virgin olive oil, the trick is to stay away from cholesterol and saturated fats which are very dangerous to your arteries.
Oh really???hmmmmmm i didnt know about that but yeah next time if we will go get groceries ill get the olive oil as you said. Thanks for the info!!!
@myrith (1830)
My pleasure, glad to pass the info, cause if I did not know this I too would be appreciative of someone passing it along to me.
@laurika (4537)
For cooking I would use a vegetable oil, I mean if I bake something or fry.But if I make a salad i use a olive oil
@myrith (1830)
For me olive oil does it all. They warn about vegetable oils and others loaded with trans fat and cholesterol, I'd be careful.
@lilybug (21183)
I use either olive oil or extra virgin olive oil. I don't have a specific brand that I use. I think right now we have Bertolli.
@myrith (1830)
You're very smart, and Bertolli extra virgin olive oil is rated as #1 around the dinner table, whether for salads or other dishes. It's all about the Arteries!
@fineartist (1217)
I only use olive oil for cooking and food preparation because it is the healthiest oil.
@myrith (1830)
Smart move, especially since most of us are so health conscious:)
@lightningMD (5937)
We use olive oil the most often when cooking. WE use vegetable oil when deep frying or when baking cakes that call for oil. I love to fry turkeys and potato chips in peanut oil.
@myrith (1830)
Be careful how much of those other oils you use, they are not at all good for you.
@xboxboy (5588)
sorry, i don't do the shopping, but i will let you into a secret, if you stick your finger in the chip pan, it sure is hot!
@myrith (1830)
It doesn't matter if you do the shopping or not, it's about making healthy choices.