I was told by the doctor I have high blood presser.

I was there with my daughter and he asked about my headahe and had me tested. He had to leave as the office was closing and said we have to talk about my presser. Now I have to be there in the morning any way because of this horrible tooth ache. But over all I am concerned over this and tomorrow is just too long to wait. I don't have an appointment. Any advice would be helpful to me. Thanks so much
@sedel1027 (17868)
I wouldn't worry. A lot of people have high blood pressure. Often, they will test you daily for a week to make sure you actually have a pressure problem. I know you have been under a lot of stress, that alone can cause headaches and high blood pressure. Plus you have a tooth problem, pain causes increased blood pressure (believe me you should see how high min gets, it is scary!) and tooth pain causes headaches.
You said that right on point. I am under so much stress since moving back. I will be getting my root canal in November and looking to move after that. This is very scary to me. Thanks for the help.
@lilaclady (28270)
I think most people I know at this time has high blood pressure, including myself, my doctor nearly fainted when she first took my blood pressure, she told me I was so close to having a stroke, she was thinking of putting me in hospital, then over a few months it took her a while to get it down, she had to keep increasing my medication, she is not happy with the amount of medication I need to have and she has tried to reduce it but it just goes up again, some of the medications for high blood pressure are not really good to be on for too long it seems, I think I worry way too much that is my problem...