courses?

@rouwel23 (1353)
what course did you finish in college? what course are you currently studying now? do you have a bachelor of arts or a bachelor of science degree? is that the degree you started out with in your first year of college? how many years did it took you that degree? how many degrees do you have? what degree did you started from? did you shifted or transferred to another degree? my brother graduated in information technology but he started out in architecture and then shifted to computer engineering before he finally ended up in information technology. so what course did you actually finish?
I finished Bachelor of Business Administration, BS Education Supplemental, and Bachelor of Laws. I have 30 units in my Masters but I don't intend to finish it anymore. Bachelor of Laws is equivalent to a Masters degree. I will be taking the bar exams next year. Wish me luck. hehehe
@rouwel23 (1353)
good luck in your upcoming bar exams. so are you planning to be a lawyer someday? hope you would be my lawyer someday then. hehehe. lol. anyway good luck to you truly.
Thanks. I intend to become a lawyer just like my husband. It not easy to become a lawyer. It takes a lot of effort. . . You can take me as your lawyer for free. . .Just make sure the crime you committed is not rape....hehehe just kidding! God bless.
@subathra (3519)
I finished my three year bachelor degree in commerce in college..then i joined job immediately in finance department and wanted to pursue a post graduation in commerce..since working i took up my masters in commerce through distance education which is a 2 year course..Now iam a master in commerce degree holder and i have always been focussed in pursuing a career in finance which made me to opt my post graduation in commerce..
@rouwel23 (1353)
that is a good educational career and development path.