What is the star's meaning?

China
Hello,mylotters!As I've just signed up for about half a month,there are some question about mylot. First,how many responses should I post before I get a star? Second,What's the star's maning?
@talisman (1308)
Welcome to MyLot lucy0713! You receive a star after your level of activity (responses) has reached 100. You may have to log out and log back in once you've actually reached 100 to make the star appear. The star represents your reputation here at MyLot, with a number ranging from 1-10. Your star changes based on how people rate your discussions, responses, and comments. People rate you using the plus (+) and minus (-) signs you see next to discussions, responses, and comments. You can read more about all this in the MyLot frequently asked questions (FAQ) section.
@michecu (637)
i second the motion... bow! :D
Thank you for your experession! This is my first discussion and your're the first mylotter who give me response!Thanks againe! From your response,I've found the answer. Then I'll try my best to give responses to interesting discussion!
Your star rating here symbolizes your reputation here on mylot. This rating is given to you by your fellow mylotters. When you get high rankings, that means people in here like you a lot and your posts. The highest ranking here is the blue star with "10". You will receive your first star after your reach 100 posts.
Thank you!You're kind,and I'm going to learn from you.