Do you like to sleep with light On or Off ?

I always prefer to sleep with light off.I will not get a sleep,when the light is on.
@rhane7315 (5673)
i usually sleep with lights off
@naseefu (1607)
I also like you,I cant sleep when the light is on only when it is very bright.I can sleep in the light of table lamp.But I prefer darkness to sleep always.Thanks
@Roxenne (73)
I prefer light on!!!
One thing is sure i can't sleep with a light on.But when i am very tired that is not a problem if i sleep with the light on or off,but i do prefer to be off.
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
I prefer sleep with the light off, same with you. I also can not sleep if the light on
Yeah that's not just your problem but that of many others too!. Myself,I have no problem.I can adjust anyway.My stay in hostel rooms transformed me that way.You can't expect your friends to sleep when you sleep ,right.They may study when you sleep.... So it's very important to adjust...:)
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Wow seems like I am the only one here that can't sleep if it's completely dark. I have to have a small night light on or else I will be up all night.
@ailema4ever (2675)
• Finland
I've been sleeping with lights off ever since I was a kid, so I'm used to it. I don't like sleeping with lights on.
@hanreq (1445)
i don't like to sleep with light on because i can't sleep when the light is on..hehe..:D
@diillu (5128)
I can't totally sleep with the light on. I just need to close all off them before going to sleep. I don't know why but I just love it being dark when going to bed. I think this is also the reason why I just can't go to sleep in daytime. My apartment is in the roadside so, it gets really boring because of the sound of those vehicles. I just like dark and peace while going to bed.