What kind of knickers do you wear?

@deeeky (3669)
Edinburgh, Scotland
I know its a bit personal but very interesting all the same. Having seen the outline that can be seen through the outer garments a lot of people wear broad knickers whilst some wear the ones that are so narrow that they must be uncomfortable when sitting in that crease. The colour must make a difference as well to match the outer garments and also the fancy ones that are used to compliment the body on sexy occasions. Maybe you wear the ones that sell on eBay that have spells on them. Don't be shy!
@Darkwing (21590)
Hmmmm... now let me see how I can word this! lol. IF and I mean IF I wear them, I wear the high cut leg ones. I like silky ones best, but also the stretchy cotton ones for casual wear. Then, there's a thing that people with my beliefs do, that doesn't require any at all, just a robe, and maybe if you're shy, a simple, shift-style dress underneath. lol. That reminds me of a Phil Collins song if you replace the word 'Tickets' with 'Knickers'... it would be a good ritual advert! ha ha ha
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
I would imagine that the cotton ones would be more comfortable than the nylon ones as the silk ones would tend to move more and be needed to be pulled to a better position more often.
@Darkwing (21590)
I'd never noticed that they needed any special attention. Mine stay where they're put because they're bought for comfort. I can't be doing with all that fiddling around! lol. Even the silky ones stretch. :)
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Are you sitting comfortably, now I'll begin. Once upon a time...... lol
@nancyrowina (3852)
I like thongs they are not as uncomfortable as they look and don't give a knicker line. I also like the type that they call Boy briefs that are like very small shorts, and my favourite colour for underwear is black.
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Having no knicker line is a great way in keeping your knickers indoors as I am sure the black ones are the ones that get stolen off the line more than the others lol Have a nice day from Deeeky.