"If Money can solve the problem, then it is no problem" - Do you agree?

@poohgal (6851)
Singapore
Hello there. I often hear the saying 'If Money can solve the problem, then it's no problem' I personally agree to this statement. There are many problems which could not be solved using money (ie. relationship problems, health problems and etc). These problems are often more serious than money problems. If money is the problem, we can still try to earn more money to try to solve the problem. Do you agree?
Yes,i think so.I saw a survey,i was said that,the people who fell welfare most is middle class.most millionaire don't fell welfare.we know,if we have a good family,good health,have some good friends,we will happy all day and all night.if we so rich that we can sleep on the money,probably we fell unhappy. so,if we have a common life,that is good,cherich the life.money,we need,but money is ont the all and the one.
@poohgal (6851)
True indeed. Thanks for sharing. =D Have a restful Sunday.
@raijin (10382)
For me, money is not an object. So I don't rely my problems by solving them though money, it's always good if we deal with it personally. I know that there are lots of wealthy and rich people out there, yet they seem to live a life of hypocrisy, since all of their smiles and laughter are nothing but just fake.
@poohgal (6851)
Hello there. Good to hear that you treasure happiness more than wealth. Thanks for commenting. =D Happy mylotting.
@hassanah (387)
Yes,i agree too.I like to solve my problem with money if I can.But it's not money problem.If i could change all my problems to money's problem.It is more difficult to have problem with people rather than money.
@poohgal (6851)
Hello there. Thanks for your comment. I hope all your problems can be resolved. Take care. =D
@aowaow (1521)
"Suit the stuff to its position" Money is really needed at some occasion. But some other occasion can be solved by non-money methods.
@poohgal (6851)
Money is a need. Money is also definitely important but it should never be the most important thing in our life. Thanks for your comment. =D
yes i do agree. money cannot buy us all the things. money is required to run our day to day life that's all. happiness does'nt come with only money.
@poohgal (6851)
Yup. Actually Happiness is a state of mind and a choice. We should not let circumstances decide whether we are happy or not. Happiness is priceless, no amount of money can buy it. Thanks for your comment. =D
@creationhub (3071)
I don't think money can solve all problems. Maybe things like buying things, properties, etc can be done. But relationship of true nature cannot be bought. Neither can true love.
@poohgal (6851)
I agree with you. Thanks for the comment =D
well commenting on this let me add one more thing..."MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT FOR EVERYTHING U REQUIRE MONEY"...dis is what many people believe n live in it..but i still feel that the problems may have some thing to do wth money but that alone wudnt suffice it...Yes i do agree that for solving money problems u do require to work hard to destroy that problem n which can b only done by earning more of it...Though i seems philosophical that money can not solve certain things but in 2days world MONEY IS EVERYTHING........
@poohgal (6851)
True indeed. I agree with you. Thanks for sharing. =D
I have to agree with something, with money you can buy lots of stuff but they do not bring your happiness.There are more important things than money.Money can resolve problems but not all of them.You can a lot of cases on TV when people with a lot of money got only problems.
@poohgal (6851)
Yea. That's is very true. =D Thanks for responding.
@cobradene (1171)
Money is just a source of sustenance. A resource to keep sustain your hunger, to give yourself and your family shelter and food and good clothes. But the problem begins where you draw your comfort line. The moment you decide to draw your comfort line and tell yourself, "I don't need more than this", which is a difficult thing to do as we never feel it's enough, our problems begin. But money truly can solve only problems of basic comfort. But unfortunately, today you need money to even fall in love. You need money in your pocket to spend quality time with your family, which is a sad thing. Money has nothing to do with spiritual and emotional well being. A good relationship can be spiritual too. If you have found the spiritualism in all your relationships, then money would be out of the question and it will be only wisdom which would solve all your problems. :)
@poohgal (6851)
I absolutely agree with you. Many of us have forgotten the true meaning of spiritual and emotional well being in our pursuit of material wealth. Nowadays, many of us tend to associate wealth with happiness. We think that if we are rich, we will be happy too. That's not true in most cases. Many other factors contribute to the attainment of happiness, not only material wealth. Thanks for sharing. I'll bear your words in mind. =D
@Ohara_1983 (4124)
• Kuwait
Im not agree. Sometimes the money is the cause of violence. And money doesn't make you happy. Money is just for our needs. For example those rich people, they have a lot of money, they bought what they want, they spend it anytime but still they are not happy and they keep on saying that money is not the way to solve your problem. blessed be..