Pimples. Pimples. Pimples.

By joy
@MGjhaud (20672)
I have two pimples on my face right now. And it’s ruining my day. I know that when my monthly period is coming, for sure I’m going to have pimples. I just hate it. Are you experiencing the same thing when you’re about to have your monthly period?
For me pimples are very common problems of all the mankind especially girl and also all the man. But for me pimples are have different causes one of this are in your blood type. and some are causes by stress. And there is also some way on how to prevent the pimples just like you have to wash your face every evening or every morning or you can apply some facial cleanser
argghh..i do hate it when my period is coming because all the zits just start to come out..it is because of the hormonal changes that we all go through each month..i just leave them alone and they just disappear after a few days
@daring (235)
in order to cure a pimple you should take lots of water?are you taking plenty of water?starts taking plenty of water then only you can control the pimple
Yes, we do have pimples or i mean some of us when our monthly period is coming. I think it somewhat connected to oil gland something, I am sorry i have a little knowledge about it, but i do experience it too.and yes, having a pimples can ruins a ladies day.