The thing you dislike about your best friend.

By joy
@MGjhaud (20697)
What is/are those that you don’t like about your best friend but still you accept him/her despite of it. Does he/she know that you don’t like it? Did you tell him/her?
I don't like my bestfriends being a martyr. She have this evil boyfriend who has many girlfriends, i think my bestfriend is not the official girlfriends as i quoted on her. I think she is one of the other woman and then choose this kind of scenario. I don't like when she is crying at me,and asking on my advices that i know we are just wasting our time because she never follow any of my advices. Although i don't want to fed up with her decision, i still support what makes her happy. Whenever she is crying on me, i always says, " I will kill you if you asked for my advices" and yet i still advice her hoping she'll wake up one day, which i think will not happened anymore. She knows i don't like her decision but she is still running to me whenever she needed my help,and i still help her. That's what friends are for.