What do you usually do when you’re using the Internet?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20679)
Teenagers especially nowadays like to update their myspace or friendster profile, chat, check and send emails, or just plain net surfing. What I usually do is blog posting, update online profiles, check emails, and log in here at mylot of course.
If you ask me about that thing will I can that first that, the first thing that I am going to do when I am going to open a internet first is to check my mylot account, chat,email, and last but the least is my friendster. i do it all because I wnat to be aware or let us say i want to know who is updating or etc in all my account. I want also to know if there is someone who sent me a message or anything regarding with the internet.
@MGjhaud (20679)
I can sense that you spend so much time with your friendster account huh.. Good luck and i hope you'll write your testimonials for me as soon as you can. hehehe.. Because i've been asking for it so many times.
@cloud_one (379)
Well when i am online.. i generally login to social network site www.orkut.com has lot of friends there.. so chat with them... then download some songs, go thru some forums.. just timepass... nothing useful..
@MGjhaud (20679)
I've been in orkut sometime before and you remind me of getting back there now hehehe..
i usually do mylot when i'm using my internet..i check on my social networking sites like friendster,myspace,yuwie..but more and more you'll find me focused on mylot..also i also use the messenger talking to friends and to some friends here on mylot..
@MGjhaud (20679)
mylot is never out of my daily list of websites to check out. it's always there but i spend time fairly with my favorite websites because I'm getting a bigger list now. :)
I usually just play online games, look up information on stuff, or chat with friends. I don't always bother checking my email, because I don't receive anything important in there anyway.
@MGjhaud (20679)
I rarely play online games. I'm more on to money making, blogging, article searching, sometimes social website updating -- stuff like that. I'm never a fan of an online game but thinking of starting to do it sometime soon. :)
I have a lot of thing to do in internet. Checking e-mail, friendster, maintain my own website and many more. For me, there's no day without being online.
@MGjhaud (20679)
no day being without online huh..? just except when I don't have Internet connection hehehe..
Me, when i am using the internet, mostly because of my work. I do research many things. We are required to do transaction over emails for forwarded documents, at the same time i am emailing my friends and my yahoogroups. I also checked on my friendster accounts, myspace,multiply and hi-5. I checked mylot and other online money making site. I update my blog.I have so many things to do, and Internet is so useful.
@MGjhaud (20679)
So many things indeed hehehe..