Will You be Watching?

Criss Angel/Uri Geller - Phenomenon - Reality Show
As I am a Criss Angel fan and I remember Uri Geller from many years ago with his spoon bending illusion I think this is something I will definitely watch. It sounds like an interesting new type of reality show where you win if you can figure out how the contestants did the trick NBC has announced Phenomenon, a new reality competition series that will follow mentalist Uri Geller and Criss Angel Mindfreak illusionist Criss Angel as they search for "the next great mentalist," will premiere on Wednesday, October 24 at 8PM ET/PT. He'll be joined by Angel for the previously announced NBC adaptation, which will follow a similar format to The Successor with 10 contestants competing each week and having their acts tested through a series of challenges in-front of a panel of celebrity guest judges as well as a studio audience. While Geller and Angel assist the Phenomenon contestants as well as provide their insight, home viewers will be the ones who vote to determine which act eventually claims the show's $250,000 grand prize following its five-week broadcast run. "To be able to showcase the unique talents of this stunning and mysterious genre on live television, where absolutely anything can happen, ups the ante enormously," said Craig Plestis, NBC's executive vice president of alternative programming. In addition to its two-hour Halloween broadcast on Wednesday, October 31, NBC will broadcast each of Phenomenon's one-hour episodes live and also implores home viewers to try and debunk the contestants' tricks. "We hope viewers will watch with their friends and talk about and debate what they see, making this a truly interactive television experience," added Plestis. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nbc-new-uri-geller-criss-angel-phenomenon-debut-october-24-5841.php
@Lakota12 (42684)
might and might not watch depends on what else we watch or if we hqave the tv on at that time. Sounds like a fun show I like to watch the Angel feller do his tricks . ANd since he is moving here I wonder if the show wil betaped here or somewheres else this would be something to go see in person if it is here
@Lakota12 (42684)
yup just have to find where his shows are at. All ya have to do is move here lol hugs
@mizrae (587)
I really like watching shows and documentaries that profile the strange and weird type of phenomena so this sounds like something I'd like to watch. No doubt this show will appeal to all ages as well. Trying to figure out "how they do that" will make this show interesting to be sure.
I am quite looking forward to seeing it as it is quite different from all the other reality shows.
@MsTickle (24994)
That sounds really exciting...they've put a lot of thought into it...what a shame we won't all be able to enjoy it.
@ajithlal (14569)
I also like Criss Angel very much. I like watching illusions and magic tricks. Sometimes I wonder how they were able to perform these tricks without revealing any secrets. David Copperfield is another illutionist whom I love watching again and again. I think he had performed some of the most amazing illusions world had seen. I think Criss Angel is also one of the best illutionist in the world. I love watching his illutions in videos.
I also think he is the best. Just lately on the Oprah show he beat one of Hudini's time for an escape feat. Just 2 days ago Criss celebrate his 40TH birthday and I could not believe it as he appears much younger.
@mummymo (23707)
Wow that sounds like a great programme to watch but as far as I am aware we won't be getting it here in the UK - or at least not yet anyway! We sometimes get programmes from the States way after they have been aired there so I will keep an eye on the listings so that if we do get it I won't miss out! xxxx