Double Indemnity or The Postman Always Rings Twice?

Okay film noir fans , which film do you like best and why?I like Double Indemnity better because of the chemistry of Stanwyck and MacMurray. Classic. And the dialog is great too.
@suspenseful (40316)
I liked Double Indemnity best. The way she sneaked him in, and the way he was taken. You could see how she played on being the wife who worried about her husband not being willing to insurance his life and care for her, and the way she played on the sympathies of the insurance agent. It showed how manipulative that she was and how even an experienced salesman can get snowed in and how if things had gone her way, her stepdaughter's boyfriend would probably have gotten accused and executed for the crime. With the other one, it was so obvious, a young woman married to a much older man, and easily swayed by temptation. In Double Indemnity, it required more thought and you had to listen and watch to find out why.
I couldn't say it any better.
@Arshian (478)
• Pakistan
havent seen this movie yet :)
If you like films where there is a forbidden romance and a crime being committed , you will like both films.After you see them, come back and post your answer. I hope you'll like the films.