Houses Team

What do you think about Houses team? I thought it was terrable that he dont have that team any more. They help make the show. But I hope his new team (thats if he gets one)is just as good as the last.
All three of them will be back. Don't worry.
I hope your right. They made House. I loved the fights they got into.
No they won't. The guy who played Chase and the lady who played Cameron said they didn't want to be there anymore because of their off screen breakup. They said they would work together just not in very many scenes together. Now if they get back together in real life that may be a whole different story, but as of now, it's not happening.
@irishmist (3820)
I hope the gang stays with House, as they are a great team! I wouldn't mind if they brought in a new extra person to spice things up a bit, but the old team is the best. When they changed most of the cast on ER it changed, and I really did'nt care for it, and they storylines started to suck. I really hope that diesn't happen to House.
Ya, I hope that dont happen to House either. House is a great show with a grabbing story line. But It would be nice if Houses team comes back. Its just not the same with out them.