Still along ways to go but she DID IT !!

we have been at the whole potty training thing for almost 2 hrs and i have a bag of recess peanut butter cups sitting by the sink lol and if she goes she gets one well she is determined to get one so she has been in and out of the bathroom trying her hardest to go well i was sitting here at the pc and she said mom im gonna try again i want my candy well the next thing i know she pooped all on her own!!! i am so excited i hope she keeps it up i just had to share
@BinKsBaBy (507)
Yes we as parents are always so excited to see the days of diaper changing go, especially those stinky ones! For my daughter the best reward was stickers we have stickers all over the place (most are the more pricy reusable ones because they dont stick and mess up everything) My mom used jelly beans with me they also sat on the bathroom container in on of those glass canisters with the cocking latch. It worked well, after I was all the way potty trained my mom said I still would demand a treat.
Thats my fear is that im rewarding her ALMOST everytime with a treat that after she is 100% potty trained she will still expect and or demand one, but at the moment i wont worry about that too much ill just focus on getting her 100% there , its been 5 days and she has only had 2 accidents we were out all day shopping from day till night and she went to the potty everytime even if we had to pull over at a near by gas station she made sure to keep her pull up 100% dry im so excited!
Well Congrats!! Way to go, true you do have a ways to go but least you 2 are on the right path!! Dont worry too much about her demanding a treat everytime even after 100% potty trained I grew out of it..... Eventually!
@suspenseful (40326)
She will. She just had to get the first one right and had to know how it worked. So now it is out with the diapers and on with the grown up panties.
Yes the diapers are long and gone i got rid of them the first day i decided this is it were in it for the long haul she is in big girl panties all day and a pull up for bed !