Guess where I am, come on guess, I bet you can't

I am once again up in Washington visiting my older sister. I flew up to Boise Idaho on Saturday to visit my twin sister for a few days and then yesterday we drove to Federal Way Washington. We are now at our older sister's home until Thurdsy. The drive it about 600 miles. It is long and we hit some rain but the traffic was not bad. The trees are changing and it is so pretty. I like an idoit forgot my camera. My twin brought hers I will be using it unless I breakdown and buy an new one. I have been looking at new digital cameras. I might just get one this trip. I will not be posting as much but when I get home I will let you all know what is going on. My twin and I have been busy canning and pickling veggies. I will let you all know when I get home.
@eshaan (6193)
Hey! I too had been to my sister yesterday, i was out of town and so late in answering your discussion.I had not gone for enjoyment anyway, i had been there for some oficial work pending.
Arn't sisters wonderful. My twin is in to canning, freezing veggies and she had such a beautiful garden. She just goes and goes.
@pyewacket (43962)
Wow that sounds great that your going to all these places. I've heard Washington is so very beautiful. I hope you don't stay away from us too long though..would miss you. Did you take your kitties with you?? Or are they sulking at home..LOL
The babies are sulking at home. I flew into Boise Idaho and then drove to Washington. I think it would have been to hard for them. I think Petie would have loved seeing all the people but he is home with a friend.
Wow, was this a planned trip, or something you just did spontaneously? It sounds like you are having a lot of fun.
It was planned but I did not know the date. I am here I Idaho and we went to Washington to see our older sister. It takes 12 hours to drive there and back. Boy am I tired
@someonesmom (5768)
Hi teapotmommommerced, This sounds like such a great trip, and so much fun. I too love the fall colours, and we have some beautiful ones here too. Yes, I agree, sisters are wonderful. It's great that you have a twin, as well as another sister. I'm very close to my younger (and only) sister too, and have just returned from a whirlwind weekend visit with her. It was for our Canadian Thanksgiving. Am looking forward to hearing all about your adventures.:)
@gabs8513 (48803)
Well I really hope that you are having a good time I am back home now but will be going to Kids on the 21st November for nearly 2 weeks as they are back on the Internet I will be on and of like I was last time Have a great time Sweetie Hugs