Do you Feel Jealousy in Some Matters

Pakistan
we are humans not angels that is why we love to love or hate peoples, if we see that some is growing up from us we start to jealous with him, we try to keep our selfs far away from him share his bad things with other we celebrate his loss and feel wound on his achivments its not 100% that humans are fall in ths figure some them us are feel jealousy but no too much some of us not and some of us a lot well to be very hoest i also feel jealousy in such matters but feel shame to feel it because its not a good thing fr our personalty
@plumwish07 (4060)
jealous is common sense that we have as human being. so am i, i also feel jealous with something. i will feel jealous if someone can do something which i cant do it easily. but ofcourse it will make me jealousy in possitive way. i mean here, by having jealousy, i more have spirit to beat that person in the next challenge
thank you for giving me best response in your discussion :) hope my response in your discussion is useful for you
ya i do get jealous in certain things
@lucky_witch (2711)
There are times that I feel jealous but thats if someone is being sweet with my partner. But I never get jealous of someone because someone is better than me. I never compete with anyone not even during my childhood. i do things for my own good and not to compete with other. I am at my best in my own way...
Yes jelousy is something a normal person experience once in a while. Jelousy is not bad unless you do something bad to relieve yourself of that emotion. It could sometimes be good if you use it as fuel to drive you to improve yourself or your work performance.
@innechen (1321)
Jelous - When someone get jelous
I think jelous is a natural feeling for people who experience in love situation.without jeloussy a person will be considered didnt care with their spouse.as long as the jelous feeling within the right reason.
@milkfish (375)
Jealousy is considered as a "green-eyed mosnter". The more you entertain it in your thoughts, the more you endanger yourself and your relationship with other people. So stay away from the monster, it might eat you whole.