walk in the rain

feeling about rain - the feeling walking in light rain is good.
China
it is raining but not heavy. it is cold but let me feel good. i like walking in the rain . i like raining weather when i was a kid because our family would stay at home together. i like the raining weather because it help the croop growing. i like the raining weather because i like the feeling walking in the rain . i walk in the rain slowly when it is raining but not heavy. i have nothing to have to do. i walk in the rain to feel,feel the happiness of the rain. i know it is from some place far away,maybe the sea . i feel it is falling from the sky lightly. it rush with wind . do you have the experience walking in the rain?do you like the rain. it is water drop before. have you know? how is the feeling walking in the rain in your opinion? we can share it.
@noriko (1254)
i likw walking under the rain too. we always do that... me and my hubby specially when we forgot to bring an umbrella. but now that we have a kid we dont do that already, scared that my kid might catch a cold.
happy to hear that. you can find a good mood when walking in the sky. but do remember not to catch a cold. especially the kid. have a happy time in the rain.
@noriko (1254)
yes we walk on a cloudy day, and we always bring a handy umbrella so if it starts to rain my child wont get wet and wont catch a cold.
@SHAMRACK (8532)
Hi, I would like to walk in rain if I want to have bath and if I feel too hot inside me. Not only that it all depends upon my mood. Sometime I do like if I feel shivery and too cool. Still I like to walk in rain if I am going to home or where I could wash off those dirts.
it is happy to know you are fond of walking when it is rain lightly. i don't think you can wash off those dirts. it would be heavry. thanks for your response.
@dpk262006 (56599)
Very well written. I love to get drenched in rain. Yesterday, I was driving my scooter and returning from office, suddenly heavy rain started pouring. I did not feel like stopping on the way, I kept driving and the rain was so heavy that I drenched to my skin and fast wind was also blowing, making me shiver. But I kept on enjoying the rain, till I reached home.
@royanne (372)
as for me i like the rain ang i also like the sunshine... but sometimes i prefer it raining. sometimes rain can cause inconvenience but also it has this weird feeling to it... for me i really love the rain the sound of the water droping into the ground has this calming effect. and when i'm really sad the rain is like a shelter to my broken heart. it feels like i'm not the only one that is sad and it feels like it understands me... comforting me in a way.. and when it's raining no one really notices that i'm crying... i also like wathing the rain fall... it's is nice to look at... and it's cold when it's raining and i like that feeling. i also like getting wet in the rain because i like the feeling of the water falling into my shoulders and through my body it feels like it's clensing my sad soul and calming everything inside of me that is in rage and telling me that everything is going to be okay.