Wear your mood

@biggerb (2028)
Can clothes affect one's moods,personality and confidence?
@balasri (26554)
Of course B.When you are about to see a person on a deal half the work is done by proper dressing.
@stella1989 (2275)
Yes thats 100% true clothes do affect one's mood a lot. Specially mine. I am bound to wear clothes according to my mood, otherwise my whole day gets ruinned up..!! So to keep me in normal mood I have to wear my mood. Because of this only one can never find my dressing boring..!! As because of my mood I kind of play with colours..! So you can see me in almost every colour ...I have my whole almirah full of colour full clothes..! lol And yes when your in right mood you get that confindence automatically and personality too. :)
@bowtieguy (5930)
I think it is the other way around, the moods we are in affects what clothes we choose to wear like depressed people like to wear a lot of black and up beat people like to wear a lot of bright colors like yellow and red.
@Ravenladyj (22940)
Yes I truly believe that clothes CAN....For example if I am in a good sensual mood and i put on a nice sexy little number it enhances that mood/feeling....
@aowaow (1517)
Mostly Women You can ask them. :)