Can you adapt the life without a computer?

@cici6880 (656)
China
I could live without a computer when I have't got one.But now I cant leave it because I am used to it in my daily life.I use it to get information,listen to music,watch movies,communicate with my friends,kill time when I am boring even I use it to make extra money.It is easy to adapt somethings when it's turn up,but it's hard to lose it.
I couldn't live without my computer, after having it all these years! I NEED it! Like a regular person needs the TV. I don't watch TV, I watch my monitor. My mouse is the remote!
@cici6880 (656)
I agree with you.Since I have a computer I havnt watch tv for a long time.
@katkat (2379)
My life would be incomplete if I don't have my computer with me. Nowadays, my world revolve to my computer.
@JUNGLE (1157)
• South Africa
You are so right cici,I really could live without a computer before.I had lots of time to do lots of other things,but now I simply cannot do without my computer I get most of my information from the internet,I am making money,and all kinds of things.I know that I will always have a computer,because I cannot do without it
@diillu (5128)
I also definitely don't think that I can live up without computer. I just get so irritated when my computer breaks down. Nowadays my life spins around my computer. So, I must say that my life would be hell without my computer. I do everything like watching news, movies, music, gaming in my computer.
@terrych (1227)
I think the life will be different if you have to live without computer when you already had one... but I still can live without it...