ON PETS: Which do you prefer..

A cat or a small dog. Why? I prefer cats over dogs because cats don't stink even when they haven't taken a bath in two days. Well, that's at least, for MY cats. :)
@thefortunes (2368)
• Netherlands
Well, I prefer cats too for the reason that I do not have to walk these out like a dog needs ;)And I have 6 cats now at home, but do not ploan to take any new once because these are already too many and expensive to take the proper care for ;) TheFortunes
thanks for sharing about your pets, fortunes. give them a meow from me. ;')
• Netherlands
Hi Dreamleaper, well, I did give them a greeting from you BUT even though I wasn't planning to takeany new one, I did ;), check my discussion for the new cat in the family Sylvester if you wish ;) TheFortunes
@luzamper (1360)
Dog - A very beautiful dog.
I prefer small dogs so that it's easy to carry especially if they are beautiful as what is in the picture. Yes, usually cats do not take a bath. Dogs do take a bath but of course they still have that doggy smell.
wow, that's one pretty dog, alright! i really can't get used to the doggy smell even after they've taken a bath and even if i prefer cats over dogs, i love them all just the same. :)
@drannhh (15206)
I prefer cats because cats prefer me. Most dogs loathe and detest me for some reason, but occasionally I meet one that doesn't and then I think it is OK, but not as OK as a cat.
hi there, drannhh! the dogs loathe you probably because they sniff that you prefer the cats and they're just jealous. lol! thanks for your response. ;')
@TerryZ (22083)
Hi dreamleaper! I have two cats Molly and Maggie. They are sisters and I got them from the animal shelter when they were just little kittens. Now they are huge.LOL I also wash them once a month. Yes they get a bath in my kitchen sink. So they always smell soooooo good. And I love them.LOL
hi there, TerryZ! you only give them a bath once a month? how could you? lol. i give majzhai 2 baths a week! anyway, don't you think molly and maggie are going to get jealous if they see that you're profile pic belongs to a little brown doggie? who's that little fella? :)