Favorite And you memorable Place?

Mine is ooti and coorg.
no i don't have memorable places.
how old are U? friend. bcz ever one have the memorable place. that the place which they can't forget, either your grandmother home, your old house, your school, or turisum places. etc just remember.
mysore
Dear Sathish, Are U from Karnataka? mysore is really wonderful place nice selection. tell me your self.
@perugu (5281)
hi,i always give vote to TAJMAHAL..seeing it in night moon day...great experience..
Oh really nice and beautyful place i i'm also like so much. world's top 10 excellent keep it up thanks for comment
@yogitha (1893)
i have no favorate places in india
Why are you never visited for INDIA?
My favorite and memorable place is Nayong Pilipino,found in Pasay City,Philippines because this was the place where my husband propose his love for me.We always stroll and view the place.But as of now, it was already closed for public because the government used it for the expansion of Centennial Airport.
Yuri Oh my gosh excellent story. so interesting
@NOCEagle (584)
I would say Velika Kladusa...i was born there...i loved it with all my heart and i will never forget it...
well. which country it is?
@ssh123 (31100)
I like the hill station of Kodaikanal and Yercaud. Kodai is a lovely place with botanical gardens, lake, horse ride etc.
Excelent and nice place