the most romantic movies...youd ever watch...

me i think the most romantic movies id ever watch is the endless,a koreanovela that pictures a guy who hided his feelings for her sister....later he confessed to thier mother that they have relation......thier family become a broken family....and then they discovered that they are not real brothers and sister so they have the right to fall in love with each other....His sister was just an adopted daughter
@diillu (5128)
I'm so into watching movies and I think that there are no any movies that I haven't watch till now. And as to talk about the most romantic movies that I have watched then they will be: 1. Titanic: It is the most romantic and fantastic movie I have ever watch. And I think there are no other persons who havn't watched this movie yet. 2. The notebook: This is another fantastic movie. I just loved this movie. And I have already watch it like 2 or 3 times. And I still like to watch it. 3.The lake house: This is also another fantastic movie. It is simply great. 4. The painted Veil: This is also really really good movie.
thats great movies....i already watch some of it and some sounds nice maybe i should watch it
@raijin (10373)
I've seen and watched some love story/romance movies, but one I particularly love and got stuck with me. It was a movie which starredKeanu Reeves, the view is very romantic and the place is truly majestic and that's the reason why I can't forget it. The titles is "A Walk In the Clouds" though I forgot his leading lady, but believe me, it's really a great movie to watch.
maybe thats a very romantic story....even by just considering the title..it sounds nice..ill watch it
the most romantic movie ever i have seen (at least for now) is the movie she is the man. it is very romantic but not corny and definitely not mushy and it is also funny so i could say it is not only romantic but funny therefore it is totally entertaining.
whats the title of it?i am very interested to watch it