How does EFT work?

Israel
How does EFT work? How long do you have to do the proceedure until the physical problems really go away? And if you have chronic colds and joint aches does it really work? Any and all comments are welcome
Hi I am a Certified EFT Consultant an Lic. Massage Therapist. EFT is base on the energy sytem in your body being disrupted by trauma,injury,abuse etc.Its emotional based issues that zap your system.we work with the same system your acupuncturist uses but without needles,it works on Fibromyalgia,Chronic Illness and many other issues Example: Stress is an emotional reaction to a situation so we zap the factors involved and you get relief.there is an Art to it but some people get good results on their own my website is www.freedommotion.com I work over the phone or in person and paypal is accepted if you need assistance with issues.
@owlwings (38055)
• Cambridge, England
It may take minutes, it may take many sessions. It really depends on what the underlying emotional problems are. Sometimes you are able to identify the problem right away and can create a negative-positive association which will relieve the symptoms immediately, other times it may take several tapping rounds (listening to the ideas that float into your mind while you tap) before you can hit on the real problem which will make you free. Yes, it very often works spectacularly on chronic colds and joint aches. I suggest that you read and explore http://www.emofree.com/a/?3252/1 and possibly buy the introductory videos. They will take you through many things and make the process feel more natural.