Too many times

Have you ever watched a movie so many times that you could say the lines with the characters? I have with a couple of movies such as The Mummy and Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. Do you take this as a sign of no life or just that you love the movie that much?
Hey blackkatdreamer. I almost never watch a movie two, three or many times. I think one time is enough, even the movie was great. I understand it, I enjoy it, and that's all. I think watching a movie many times, it's a waste of time...
Well thats your opinion at least you'll save money by not buying DVD's personally I love rewatching movies I enjoyed
@raychill (6530)
pshaw! there is no such thing as watching a movie too many times or anything. I have a bunch of movies that I can recite word for word. I just think it's a sign of a good movie and that's what people make movies for. To entertain people!
@diillu (5128)
I do this most of the time. There are some of my favourite movies that I just can't get over with. And I just watch them time to time and I feel intrested like I have been watching that movie for the first time. My boyfriend really gets annoyed by this habit of mine. But I don't think it as a sign of no life. I think it is just that I find this movie to much intresting that I don't have any chances of getting bored even if I can tell the lines of the actors and actress.
@roniroxas (10576)
thats the reason why we call it favorite because we dont get tired of it. yes i love charlie and the chocolate factory (jhonny depp), rush hour, true lies and a lot more. my children has their share of their favorites too and could say some of the lines as well. i think this is not a sign of no life but its a sign of good life.
I have too many to type here. I take it as a sign that I love the movie.I love it when you know something funny is about to happen and you laugh twice, when you think of the scene and when it airs.
@aseretdd (13736)
If time is not a problem... i would probably watch my favorite movies over and over again... and maybe i would be able to memorize the line word for word... that is why i have this habit of buying dvd's instead of just renting... in case i have the time so i can always get the dvd and watch...