That puts the "T" in Tasty.

@kiobug (2250)
What is the one thing you can make like no one else? No one compares with you on making this dish and the taste is to die for right?
@theprogamer (10539)
My semi homemade italian meatsauce. But thats my opinion and the opinion of family. I have no idea what my real ultimate dish is. I've posted several recipes on here when people asked for cooking help, but once again, I really can't say if they were really to die for.
@kiobug (2250)
I think that if you and your family thinks its yummy then its good. If you have posted recipes you probably do well in the kitchen anyways. Im sure all your dishes are good.
@kiobug (2250)
Especially for a boy. Ha, double standard.
@jan135 (537)
Well, I must admit, though I say so myself, my braised steak and onions is something I make like no one else. I had friends over one time and as I had made this dish the night before, I had some left over. The male friend had just had all his teeth out and was feeling a bit peckish, he said he was so sick of eating soup, so I offered him some of my braised steak and onions as I told him he wouldn't have to chew as the meat would just melt in his mouth. He was so overwhelmed by it he and his wife asked for the recipe. I did give them the the recipe but they both told me that they could never get it to taste the same as mine.
@kiobug (2250)
Yummy! Thats cool that you have something you are confident in in the kitchen.