Do You Suddenly Have the Urge to Buy Branded Stuff?

Hong Kong
I am usually not interested in branded stuff. But sometimes when I see a pair of nice Christian Dior ear-rings, I would think to myself, "I would definitely buy it when I am getting paid". But very often, I ended up buying something else. What about you?
@laurika (4536)
I mean those things are nice, but I cannot afford them, as well.I am glad wen I don't have money in that time right with me, becuase I would buy it probably and then would be mad.It is just too much money for one piece of clothes.
Yes, sometimes the prices are just unbelievable!
@cefaz_21 (2597)
Not anymore..long ago when I was still unmarried and living independently..I tend to but branded clothes and stuff, but things changed when God found me again, I realized the difference of needs and wants and have learned what's more important than clothes and stuff.. I used to frequent starbucks which cost a hundred peso more or less for a cup of coffee... but then..I have met those kids in the urban poor area..and two cups of coffee would be enough to feed more than 30 of them in a day. Of course, I don't have anything against those who buy branded ones for I know the quality also is good..If I have lots and lots of money..I'll also do the same.
Yes I feel the same, I always feel that I could make better use of those money which is spent on the branded stuff and many of the times, I ended up not buying.
same here. I wanna buy some designer stuff and thought about saving money for it, but I then I end up buying other things, which leaves me no money to buy that designer item! Sometimes I'll splurge when I get some extra money, and then try to make up for it by not spending on anything expensive for the next couple of months. takes great discipline to do that though! lol :P
Oh yea, definitely disciplines have to kick in there! *smiles*
@mamasan34 (6521)
I like designer things, but can't afford them, so I don't buy them that often. I do shop at thrift stores and consignment shops and that makes it a little more affordable, so when I see a good deal on something I snag it. Once I found a very expensive overnight bag at a thrift store for $1! I was so excited about that or I end up buying very good knock off's.
Wow $1? Must be a really good deal *smiles*.
@dpk262006 (56473)
I prefer buying branded stuff because I believe that branded companies do care about quality of their products and do not comprise in any case with quality. So branded products may be expensive, yet I feel assured that quality would be good. I try to buy branded stuff, whenever I can afford to do so.
@sutan74 (1113)
Yes, I often have the urge to buy myself branded items. But then when you see the price of an item, I think that it's too much. I can buy more with the money a bag, shoes or clothes cost. However, I splurge when there is an occasion like birthday, Christmas, Anniversary. Or if I can't afford one I just ask my relatives abroad to bring me a bag or make-up when they come home....
@sugarfloss (2140)
hello wondericequeen,I'm not into designer's as well.I can't afford it,I'm still in school but sometimes I'd splurge on a Paul Marciano bag.But that's rarely.