Christmas

What are you getting your mother for Christmas? My mother has always done so much for me, so this year I told my brothers that I was going to get my mom a brand new computer since her's is really bad. I told them they could chip in if they wanted, but I felt this was what I needed to get for her for everything she has done for us. I also got her a bunch of candle holders that she wanted from this big candle company. I already gave her all of that stuff, and she was so happy. So what about all of you, what are you getting your mother for Christmas?
@mamasan34 (6521)
I have no earthly idea what to get my mother for Christmas. She is one of the hardest people to shop for honestly. I ask and ask and she says don't get me anything. I can't do that obviously lol, she has done so much for me, I would like to do something nice for her, I just haven't the faintest idea what to get her.
since we dont have enough money to buy material things for my mother this christmas, i rather hug her tight and tell her that i love her.. that for me, she is the most wonderful mother i ever had in this world. with this, my heartfelt gift is more than of the things that a child can offer to her or his mother.., i also thank her for all the sacrifices she had done for me...without her, i am nothing... bare of all the most beautiful thoughts in this complex world.
• Kottayam, India
Yes we cannot value the role mother has taken, in what ever way we must express our gratitude.
@wseayuan (374)
Hi, graduslady.i am glad to see that your mother live in happy. i usually buy some nurture for my mother to keep her in healthy.we know we want our mothers have a good health, then they can do something they want to do and live happily.because my mother can't use the computer and can't find happiness on the internet .it is a pity. maybe we should not only buy things in festival for them.but also should save some time to stay with them and talk with them.that so .they may be more happier.what is your opinion?
@rouwel23 (1353)
gift - 
what a wonderful way to show your love through gifts
I am not planning something to give to my mom yet. my mom does not know how to use the computer, so giving her a computer is definitely not one of the gifts I would give. indeed parents have done so much for their kids. my mom has done many things for me too. and it is just rightly to give her gifts too. I still have two months to decide what gift I would give to my mom. and I plan to give her something that she would surely appreciate and like. it is always been said that mothers knows best. so it would truly be nice to give back to them what they have given to us.
@usmcsgtwife (4997)
I have not decided yet, we are hopeing maybe to go to Cleveland for Chritmas but we will see, If not I will probably get her some things from bath and body works and a few clothing items
@usmcsgtwife (4997)
@sugarfloss (2140)
hello gradyslady,we don't celebrate Christmas but on a regular basis,I'll just buy her gifts for no reason.Last month I bought her a diamond necklace (shape of a heart) and lastweek I bought her some medication for her at guardian,which she didn't ask for.