How do you prepare for Christmas?

September, I have already my list. Everything I need for Christmas. Like, I use to buy gifts early (3 months before). I had finished decorating the house.
@carolscash (9500)
I have a rather large snowman collection that I like to get out as early as I can so it usually comes out after Halloween. Then as soon as Thanksgiving rolls around, I set my other Christmas decorations. I have my list of people that I need to buy for already and I have bought a few gifts already. I will get the cards out this next week sometime and get busy getting them ready for the holidays. I love doing them!! I have already bought a few decorations too as the stores seem to be earlier every year with them.
It seems that you are very much excited for christmas. Mee too, Christmas is a happy and joyous day for me.
Hello hannahlotski. I decorate the house for Christmas when the Holloween is over. I also have my Christmas list ready but I usually shop around November. However, often, no matter how I prepare in advance I still get caught up in Christmas rush as there's still a couple of gifts that I need to buy before or on Christmas day. It's either I forgot to put someone's name on the list or I have to add extra something for someone. But that fine with me as going to the mall during Christmas season is so and heartwarming. I love hearing Christmas carols and seeing Christmas decors like giant Christmas trees and all. I wish you advance Merry Christmas :)
Yap. Nobody's perfect. Sometimes, you really forgot some on your list, but the most important is you don't buy everything on your list in a rush hour.