what is the best thing you made with your hands?

@roniroxas (10576)
i made some baskets made from old news paper. painted it with some christmas colors. stuffed it with macaroons and gave it to kids who carol at our house. i aslo knew how to cross stitch and made some cool things and gave it as a gifts to friends. i also knew how to sew clothes and curtains and pillow cases. so i use this skill to make clothes and some clothes for my children as well. how about you... its your time to shine.
@fab315 (1244)
cross stitch letters - made some cross stich of my friends names or my loved ones names..hehehe
Hello! I can make a lot of things with my hands..*hehe* I know how to sew too and use the sewing machine, I made some mini wallets for my best friends when I was in high school and gave it us our friendship token. Cross stitch? I know how to do it too..I like those cross stitch letter, it's easy to make and I would make some of my friends name or my loved ones and give it to them as a gift. I can draw, not really very well but slight..*hehe* I used to buy those nice piece of paper then drew some cartoons in it and use it as a stationery, then use it everytime i'll write some letters or note to my friends. It became a big hit actually when I was in college in our dormitory as they all would ask me to draw for them..LOL!! But I resigned..LOL!! That's nice!! I love macaroons!! next time when i'm in Philippines i'll go carolling to your house...then you'll give me a big basket of macaroons!! *hehehe* ciao! c",)
@roniroxas (10576)
hi friend. can you give me a larger copy of the photo you just attached. i really want to have a copy. can that be possible?
@fab315 (1244)
Hello! Sorry for replying late. About the photo I just found it online and then saved it. I forgot the website, it was from a site where you can buy stuff about cross stitch and crafts in general. When I see which site was it i'll PM you the link. Take care *smile* ciao! c",)
@roniroxas (10576)
thanks fab
@jHoEn16 (2043)
i knew how to crosstitch infact i have finished 5 of it...i also know how to draw...
@roniroxas (10576)
and you still have many more projects in line. goodluck just make sure you wont harm your eyes.
@jHoEn16 (2043)
yeah i still have a lot of projects coming hehehehe... i always make sure that i have plenty of lights whenever i do it..:)
@vissy10 (82)
Hi. The best thing that I've done with my hands is being able to cook food for my children. I'm not much of a good cook. But I'm just glad that I could prepare something for my children, with the use of my hands. Without these hands, of course I won't be able to do such tasks
Never discount the valuue of that food, my dear lady. My mom's cooking will never be replaced by anything money can buy. Two years ago she suffered two strokes and has been unable to cook as before. This past Christmas she was able to help, and this Thanksgiving, gods willing, we will once again have turkey cooked by her hands. It is avidly looked forward to and already we are hoping it will be the beginning of her cooking reappeaaring in our lives. We all have our favorites and are already telling her how much we look forward to her cooking (whatever) for us again. It seems such a small thing, a mom cooking for her family, yet it is one of the things we all miss most once she is gone. I still long for my grandma's cooking more than 30 years after she passed on.
@roniroxas (10576)
hi vissy, catskisses is correct cooking for your kids is i think the best my hands is making. my kids always say that it always taste good than other cooking because the cooking has love as the main ingredient.
I like to make beaded baskets with my hands or other small crafts like ornaments or I also like to make stained glass panels.
@missbdoll (1168)
I used to make Teddy Bears and design and make Barbie clothes, even tiny Barbie necklaces.