Is their really a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

rainbow - colors of the rainbow
I really wondered if there is such thing as a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
it sure would be nice, but no, there is not a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. how do i know? cause ive actually seen the end of a rainbow once!! it was amazing! we had been going for a drive up thru the mountains near where i lived and it had snowed recently. there was a canyon that the highway went thru that had big fields on either side, and thats where the rainbow was! it didnt actually touch the ground of course, but looked liked it ended about 10 ft above it! very beautiful!
Wow, I'm so impressed! I never knew these facts and I owe it to you for knowing such. Thanks for sharing your brilliant thoughts and wonderful experience.
@kun2349 (23475)
wow.. i have never seen the end of a rainbow b4.. the sight must be incredibly stunning :) lucky of u to see it ;)
we definitely know that there is no such thing as a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but how i wish there is. and if ever there is, i know for sure that it would be the most visited place in the world. people from all walks of life would come rushing to get a share from that pot of gold. and i think, seeing a rainbow alone is good enough. it makes my heart feels so glad within.
Your idea was very well said. We all know (except most kids) that there ain't no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. A pot of gold ain't that easy to find. But seeing a rainbow is indeed a treasure. It warms the heart and paints a smile in our face. I do feel that way every time I see a rainbow. And for me, a rainbow signifies that after every rain, a blessing is always given in return.
I honestly don't know but how i wish there is.. coz if ever it is true, i would surely go there and take all the risks just to take part of that pot of gold, lolz!
Lolz! Me too, if ever there is really a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, I would really go there rushing:-)
@dimaks (786)
• Japan
i think this pot of gold is only a similitude. it symbolizes the rewards we get after long sacrifices and perseverance. it is a concept that after hardships, there is reward and blessings. that pot of gold does not come as always though. not every end of the rainbow has that pot of gold in life. good day!
Good day to you too my friend! Thanks for sharing a very inspiring thought. Yes, I do agree with you. The pot of gold doesn't really mean riches. It is rather a symbol , a reward as what you've said. As we all know, a rainbow always come after the rain. Rain in our lives symbolizes problems and frustrations. A rainbow always appear after a rain which means a new hope, or a brand new beginning. In my part, I do feel so happy and overwhelmed each time I see a rainbow. Just like what I have mentioned that a rainbow marks a new beginning in our lives.
We all know that their really is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, although I really wish their was. To me I think the pot of gold is the rainbow itself, so pretty! PurpleTeddyBear.
Very well said. You have a very nice point of view. That there ain't actually a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. But somehow, the rainbow itself is the treasure we find. It is worth than a pot of gold. It may not be something financial. But it could somehow ease someone's heart, like me. I really feel so happy and pleased each time I see a rainbow. And I know for most people, a rainbow is something so pleasing in the eye. There is really something that can't be fathom by a human mind and I just couldn't explain such feeling.
Shameh1202, there is really no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. If there is, then I guess, everybody will be finding for one.
Of course, we both know that there is no really such thing as pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I just would wanna hear the thoughts of people regarding this thing. On how most people feel about a rainbow. In my part, every time I see a rainbow, I feel so at ease. The presence of the rainbow signifies that a rain has finally ended. And if we do relate that in our lives, it means that the obstacles have finally passed and a brand new hope awaits us. :)
Why do people want gold from a Leprechaun instead of a wish? Wouldn't a wish be a whole lot better?