i reach my 2000th post without noticing:)

@djmarion (4901)
its a milestone for me, i never thought that i could reach that post since i am not a very active mylotter due to busy work life. i am also not aware of how many posts i have these past few months. its just today that i notice the 2105 digits next to my name. that means i already have 2105 posts. wow! can't believe it. i really enjoyed alot here and hope i can still participate until we all reach the maturity of mylot.:) i thank mylot for having this wonderful forum site. its not only that we earn posting but the knowledge we get from each other's post is a reason enough to be thankful. HAPPY MYLOTTING GUYS.!!!
Hi djmarion! That is great! Good for you! It only shows that you are consistently posting a discussion and responding to others discussion as well. Well me,I am still far away from 1000 posts! I just hope I can reach that someday! Have a nice day and God speed!
@milkfish (375)
Wow, congrats! Any helpful tips for a newbie like me? You must have enjoyed your mylotting experience for you to stay that long. Actually, participating in the discussions here and learning from the discussions of other users is may main consideration for joining this forum site. The financial earning is only secondary because its just very minimal. But the insights that we gain from each other is beyond worth.
@djmarion (4901)
hi milkfish, actually i really enjoyed participating here, maybe i already reached more than this if only i have more time. you can reach this far too, just keep on participating, post honest discussions and invite friends. and above all, enjoy the site. :)
@alexsis (2149)
Congratulations on reaching your 2000th post. I'm just like you, I never notice the number of post I have made. Mylot is a wonderful site and I have learned a lot from different cultures on this site. Happy mylotting to you as well.
@dpk262006 (56170)
Heartiest Congratulations to you. You deserved it. Keep moving and keep enjoying here on mylot.