Sometimes you get loads of Friends here

@marciascott (25557)
And other times you don't, you ever notice that? some days I get so many friends, and other days I don't. How is it with you? That would be cool if all of are friends answered our post. Don't you agree?
@mizrae (587)
Yes, that WOULD be cool. However, there are some discussions that I have no interest in, but worse I just don't have any personal knowledge of the subject posted.
@marciascott (25557)
Hi Rae, I will be back. I half to got out. I will chat when I come back.
@marciascott (25557)
@terri0824 (4975)
Yes, this would be true on all accounts. Actually, I have about 25 that I haven't accepted yet. Only because they seem to invite as a friend and then never do anything else. So I am picky about who I accept. I had a family request me and there was about 5 of them that I haven't accepted. I have noticed that there are a lot of my friends that hardly if ever log on anymore. I just joined yuwie last night and having lots of fun with it.
@marciascott (25557)
Everybody keeps telling me about Yuwie. How much do you get per post? is it 2 or 3 cents? Please answer back.
@LittleMel (14059)
I've been busy lately, no time mylotting not even yuwie-ing. I hope things have been going well in your life and on mylot. I'm trying to get things done around here, I'll be back as soon as I can.
@marciascott (25557)
Ok, I undrstand, have a good week, I have joined Yuwie but I am not active. I am stuck on Mylot. I guess I am hooked. Have a nice week.
@Polly1 (12650)
Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't... Hey Marcie, how are you doin? Sometimes we have more time to be here and sometimes we can't find the time. I think once winter gets here, we will spend more time on mylot. With summer we were all busy outside doing things, vacations stuff like that. Some of us long time members got bored with the site, at first we got more money and then it dropped of to almost nothing. I have made friends here and like keeping up with how everyone is doing. Thats what keeps me coming back.
@marciascott (25557)
You have a very good point Vicky. that is very true, Ok, I said I was leaving I am leaving for real now. chat with you later.
@paulick (533)
• Denmark
Yes that would be great if we all were friends. But even if we all were friends we would not be able to respon to all the discussions that is being posted. I do not want people to respond to my discussions unless they have something usefull to say. All other posts would just be "noise" that one had to filter out to get to the good posts from people who really have something to say.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
Do we get paid by the number of people that respond to our topics? I have never been sure of this. I need to get more friends, because a lot of times there is no topics for me to respond to.
@suspenseful (40326)
It all depends on whether they have something to post. I find it difficult to post, unless something is bothering me, or I want to know something. I do not want to say that I do not know to a post, or to say, Well I am not an atheist, but--- or I have never seen the show, or I do not wear a funny hat and dance on a table top and I have never seen anyone do it, etc. I also want people to get to the point and not give a whole song and dance, or biography to get my sympathy and then post the question. So if you say so and so is a paraplegic and wants to be able to play basketball, what exercise should he do, I do not want to hear that he was in a car, a drunk swiped him, he is a good man, have five children, his favorite color is yellow, he donated to the Food Bank every Easter, etc. I do not want to help people based on who is the nicest or well deserved. To me it does not matter.