What is ur last movie? mine is titanic

@b4u400 (152)
my last movie is titanic, that was a real romantic and good one, what is urs?
The last movie I saw at the cinema's was Ghost Rider, in February before I left to move to China. The last movie I saw on dvd was Deja Vu last week.
@kishusia (1069)
Hero tries to win back heroine - A scene from Hey Baby
I saw Titanic long back and I liked it. My last movie is Hey Baby. You can see it once. A good director could have made a good comedy out of it.
@ssh123 (31100)
I just saw Hindi Movie Bhagban for the 4th time and Ben Hru for the 3rd time. These two are my favourite movies. Thanks and have a nice day.
Hello b4u400. Oh that movie was from years back. The last movie that I saw in cinema was Transformers. I watched because they said its a good movie. I've seen other movies after that, but at home (DVD or downloaded movies hehe)
@sugarbabe (114)
• Fiji
The last movie that I watched was Transformers. I simply loved it.
Like you last English movie i watched from a cinema hall is Titanic.I dont have a habit of watching movies from outside.I prefer to watch it from Television only.
the last movie i watched in theater was the transformers. its one of the greatest movies i have watched. in vcd, i watched rogue assassin starring jet li and the guy from the transporter (sorry i forgot his name). i like action movies and i really had good time with these movies.