What site makes your rear get numb?

@vicki2876 (5640)
I must have been here a while today cause I just got up to make a tea and realized my rear was numb! I guess I am starting to get hooked on this site. LOL I remember my sister said she was sitting so long on webkinz her leg went numb. Have you every been online so long a body part went numb? What site was it? Did you think you were getting obsessed? LOL *Oh no the tinkles are coming...*
@ctrymuziklvr (11060)
I am definitely obsessed with the internet and especially my earning sites. I know that I have to get up once in a while just for my circulation and so parts of my body don't go numb or tingle so I do.
@vicki2876 (5640)
Smart move...LOL Thanks
I don't know if I've been on a website so long my rear has gone number, but it sure goes numb in the movies. At least if I'm on a website I can get up and move. I've probably gone numb on mylot. I know my hand has cramped up on here before, LOL.
@vicki2876 (5640)
HEHEHE I had butt numbing during Pirates of the Carribean this year. LOL
And it's not like you can stand up because someone will yell at you from behind.
@fab315 (1242)
Hello! *hehe* funny discussion..okay, no site really makes my rear numb...well, that was before...before I joined myLot! LOL! now, I can honestly say it's myLot as I spend a lot of time here. It's not just my rear that numbs, also my leg and my brain! LOL!! numbed out of ideas and thoughts! LOL! take care. ciao! c",)
@vicki2876 (5640)
HEHE I hear ya there! Time flies when I am on Mylot that I don't even realize I need to move my butt. LOL
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Parts of my body get numb pretty easily actually, so I move around a lot when I'm online. It helps too that I have a child I'm always watching while I'm online too, so I never sit here for too long without going to give him attention. If it weren't for that, I could be on certain sites for many hours, though later it's IM conversations that have been making me go numb. Mylot is a big site for me that does that, but I'm also pretty fond of fanfiction.net lately. Sad little fangirl me.
@vicki2876 (5640)
Yeah the numbness occurred when my three children weren't home. I also never can stay on long with kids. But when the tots are away mommy will play... Thanks lecanis
I haven't stayed on a site for a very long time, until last night. I was reading one of pyewacket's discussions about singsnap.com and went to check it out. OMG! I was up until 2:30 am! I was looking around at that site for about 4 hours! Check it out. It's fun!
@vicki2876 (5640)
Cool though I would be afraid to get that hooked on a site HEHE
My answer for your queastion is mylot.Here i spend daily two to three hours with out any interval.LIke you i also get hooked on this site.
@vicki2876 (5640)
HEHEHE I hear yeah there! I am hooked
@3lilangels (4639)
well i would have to say this site i get a little numb where i cant feel my butt if i stay on too long or ebay.
@vicki2876 (5640)
I don't sell on e-bay but I do buy from there. Yesterday I spent an hour there looking for a christmas gift and when I checked the time I was shocked I was browsing that long. Thanks Pattie