And the air turned cold

@addysmum (1225)
Last night my Aunt passed on and I think she came to me. Last night we had a fire going and the house was around 25-30 degrees, I stood up to head for bed around 8 when a cold breeze hit me it was enough to make my hair move, as I started up the stairs it happened again. There was enough breeze that I went looking for an open window. When I realized that there wasn't any way for a breeze to happen I thought to myself that must have been Joan so I said a pray for her and went to bed. This morning at 8 my mom called (nothing unusual about that we talk every day around that time) and she told me that Joan had passed on. She will be loved and missed but I am glad she has moved on and the pain has stopped.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Hi Sweetie I am so sorry that you have lost her now but as you say she is in no more Pain now and she will always be with you Sweetie never forget that Love and Hugs to you
@addysmum (1225)
Thanks Gabs, the person that I feel the most pain for right now is Joan's husband Sam. That poor man, he has lost his entire world. I just am so glad her pain is over, I saw her over the weekend and I didn't even know it was her at first her pain was so great and now it is over.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Yes he will be lost for a long time but I really hope that he will be able to get over it Sweetie
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
i AM SORRY I AM LATE SEEING THIS ONE. I feel strongly that your aunt will have been to you in her spirit form, you are blessed indeed. The gift of a spirit visitation so soon after passing is a beautiful thing, long may you remain as sensative as you are blessed be
@addysmum (1225)
Thank you. I have just started working with making my gift of foresight easier to use and control and I think it has also made me more sensitive to the spirit world. That is not to say that I wouldn't have felt her without the work it was a strong visit. One of the most beautiful and exhilarating experiences I have had, out side of child birth and finding my husband.
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
iT CERTAINLY IS A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE, One to rank alongside any in life blessed be
@Darkwing (21590)
Wow... you have just verified my thoughts about what I experience last week. A very close friend's mother was in hospital, seriously ill and I knew she wasn't expected to last through the night. I had been out to a meeting earlier in the evening, and back home by about ten o'clock, when I sat up on the computer, to catch up with some things, and to be here, in case my friend should need me. At around twenty five past two in the morning, I felt a cold breeze in just the same way... I had my heating on, and the door and windows closed, but I felt an ice-cold blast. Somehow, I knew she had gone. Then that evening, at about five thirty, I received an e-mail from my friend, telling me his mother had passed away peacefully at around two thirty. That kind of verified my earlier feelings, as does your experience. Brightest Blessings.
@Darkwing (21590)
Yes, she is in a much better place, and I think she was letting you know that, plus the fact that she will always be by your side. Brightest Blessings.
@Margajoe (4721)
Yes, I believe that was her. A way of saying good-bye, until we meet again. Sorry for your lose. But, sometimes it is better for the person. Living with pain is not easy. I hope her husband will be happy again soon. Joan would want him to be happy. Take care.
@addysmum (1225)
Thank you, sorry it has taken so long to respond it is crazy busy around here. I am not surprised at all that she came to say good bye, many years ago she had an out of body experience when she fell over with a pan of hot oil. She seemed to be spiritual that way.
@Margajoe (4721)
Hi, How do you mean, she seemed spiritual in that way? Hot oil, out of body experience? This was caused by the pain? How did she discribe it? Thanks for your reponse, no problem when it takes a long time. I am happy with every respons. Take care.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi addysmum! My sincerest condolences to you and your family for the loss of your beloved Aunt. I believe that your Aunt has visited you and said goodbye. She must have loved you so very much. Take care.
@addysmum (1225)
thank you Faith. Joan and I had a really wonderful bond, she was my favorite aunt and she will be missed, I am just so glad her pain is over.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi! Yes I know that sometimes it is better to let go just to see them in pain. Take care and blessings to you.
@scribe1 (1207)
I agree. The physical body is gone, but the spirit of the lost loved one lives on forever. I also think that you were blessed. Your aunt loved you and wanted to let you know that she is happy and fine. Speaking for myself, I have not seen my mom's or dad's spirits, but my aunt (dad's sister and very close to him) says that she sees my dad all of the time. I've only seen my dad in two or three dreams. In the first one, he handed me a packet whose wrapping paper was decorated with smiley faces and in the last dream a few nights ago, my dad turned to me and smiled before he walked away. I miss both of my parents very much, even though I know that they are both in a better place and may even visit me every now and then. I also think that much of that grief stems from missing loved ones so very much.
@addysmum (1225)
I have seen many spirits in my time I just have never been able to control it. The worst one was when I was out with my MIL when I saw one but couldn't react because she would have thought I was either crazy or possessed. I am so happy that I got to say good bye in physical for and again in spirit form. Thanks for the comment and sharing your experiences. BB
@ElicBxn (59922)
Its always sad to lose a loved one. And that she came to let you know means you were special to her as well. Wish I knew the words to ease the pain of the loss, but I can't even find the words to ease my loss that's almost 9 years gone.
@gwendovere (1283)
I'm sorry for your loss, but I am happy that she's still with you.
@addysmum (1225)
Thank you. She will always be with me.