Christmas is coming

So with the Christmas holidays around the corner have tou thought about what you want?? My husband asked me today on the phone and I had no clue, all I wanted was for him to be home for Christmas this year since last year he was in Iraq.
@gradyslady (4056)
I asked for a few things, but I really want this Grady Sizemore blanket that they sell at the Indians Team Shop. it's really expensive, $40.... but I really really want it!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a Grady blanket that would be nice to curl up with =)
@ssh123 (31104)
Out of total population, christians also form considerably high percentage and christmas is celebrated with pomp and show and also in colour and giety. Non-charistians also celebrate christmas (Christmas is a national holiday) by visiting their christian friends.
that would be great to visit friends
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I have my family start making their christmas list the first of October. I tell my daughter to write down every thing she wants and put the most important on the top. My husband also asks me for a list but I am easy. My husband has great taste in clothes so I never have to worry about him getting me ugly clothes. I think of Christmas the day after Christmas. The best sales and prices are after the actual holiday. I have a few things already wraped waiting to be given out this year. I have a few things for my daughter and a few things for my mom already. I love all kinds of cooking gadgets.
thats a good idea my son is already telling me what he wants which is just about everything
I'm with you on that one. I don't know anyone who is over there but I can feel for you. Maybe something to remind him of you like photo's or a photo album or personal video messages. Something to help you cope with the loneliness.
Sorry I wish mylot had edit he is going to be here this year for Christmas =) he was in Iraq last Christmas =
So he is going to be able to come home for Christmas? That's great. I can't imagine how hard it is to be separated from your spouse, especially in such tense conditions. My family asked me what I want for Christmas and they were dismayed with my answers. I asked for practical things, like a 24 pack of bottled water. Due to some of my medication, tap water tastes like metal to me. So I go through a lot of bottled water. I really want things that I need. But that is NO fun to go buy for someone, LOL. I'll have to think of something more fun to ask for. : )
yes he will be here for Christmas this year!!! very exciting since he was not here last year
@fracktion (154)
World Peace? Hehehe. This answer may be too common but still thats what I want this Christmas. We've been bombarded with a lot of problems such as the US-Iraq issue and those terrorists... so why not have world peace right here... right now? so... Peace?