Lived

House - a fancy house
How many different places have you lived? What were the reasons for moving around?
@terrych (1227)
4 different places, I had to moved for 2 reasons, work or study...
Same place though, like city, state, country?
@terrych (1227)
Well i live frist in Santiago (Chile) my grandmother house, then my parents got a house so I moved there with them (also in Santiago). Then after I finished college I moved to US (Immokalee, FL) for work, after that I went back to Chile, I got a job in Melipeuco (Chile)... then I got a job in Florida again (Immokalee), and now I am living in Gainesville, FL, I am a student here!
@stvasile (7317)
I've only lived in two localities: the village where I was born and the city I went to high school and college to. The reason is obvious.
Do you still like in the place where you went to school at?
@stvasile (7317)
I think you meant if I still "live" not "like" in the town I went to school at. I'm still in college so yes, I'm still living there.
@usmcsgtwife (4999)
I have lived in 3 different places, I grew up in Brook Park Ohio... moved to Columbus Ohio for a few months of school hated it, then moved to Oceanside California where my husband is currently stationed at Camp Pendleton
I've never been to Columbus, but all my friends that have gone there for short periods of time say they hated it there.
yes I was there for 3 months it was awful, I think I came home just about every weekend It was nothing like Cleveland
@roniroxas (10576)
yes a lot of times already. when i got married my hubby was not that good in managing his money so we had different places to live because he cant pay the rent. there was a time too when the land lord has to send some cops but unfortunately i was the one who is there and my hubby was not around to explain. 8 years ago i packed my bag and left him together with my kids i tried to work and livethe normal life. from then on we transfered twice so my exhusband cant track us down. now we are living in a small apartment for 5 years now. thank God.
I'm glad you got away from all of that.
@roniroxas (10576)
yes and so as my kids.
Well! Moved with parents 4 times, but, since being married to military man moved 6 times also. Apparently moving is suppose to be one of the most stressful things you ever do in your life! Does that explain all my grey hair? Lol ;0)
Wow you moved around a lot! I've only moved twice and I'm trying to do another time, I could never deal with 10 or more times!
I was born and grow up in my city. I haven't moved to another city or country. I just moved to different parts in this city for three times.
At least you didn't have to move to a different country and have to get used to all their ways of living or anything and feel so out of place.
I have lived in 4 different places. The reasons: further studies and working.