When you go to a movie theater do you get your.........

@peanutjar (5211)
goodies before it starts or during?Does it bug you when someone comes slinking down the line of seats and everyone has to move and become all unconfortable to let them pass?What do you usually buy for treats?
@asgtswife04 (2482)
Actually, I get candy and drinks from the dollar store and bring a big purse. I think it's getting outrageous just to go to the movies today. I mean, here it's 8.75 a person and i'm not about to spend another 20 bucks on popcorn, candy, and cokes. i bring my own. as far as other people, it doesn't bother me if they leave to go and get something.
@theprogamer (10539)
Its too bad I can't do something like that. A friend of mine tried a bookbag but got searched and busted.
@webeishere (36353)
You don't have discounted theatres there? We have many that show movies that have been out for a few weeks and it costs only $3 for a ticket. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
well, we do have a 2.50 theater, but you have to wait for about two months for a movie you wanna see before it even comes out there. just a pain, especially if my kids know it's out there and want to see it right then.
@raijin (10373)
I would prefer to eat my food while it's hot and when I feel hungry, so I'd like to have them during the movie runs. Most of the foods I'd love to eat are chips or curls, sandwhich and iced tea for a drink. I just hope that other movie-viewers understand it, as almost all of them do stand up and move through crowds at times!;)
@peanutjar (5211)
Curls?What are curls?I love ice tea,but they only have pop where we go:(Yes they mostly all do this and i use to too,because my daughter always had to go the the washroom or get another snack.So now i make sure she does not drink alot and have to go,hehe:)
@raijin (10373)
Oh I forgot, sorry about that. Curls are chips, that's what we're used to call them instead of chips!;)
@kiobug (2250)
I usually get popcorn and soda or water and some kind of candy. I always want to put my feet up but someone always sits right in front of me so I cant put my feet on their chair.
@peanutjar (5211)
Im so uncomfortable without having to put my feet somewhere so i sit on them alittle,if no ones behind me.:)
@kiobug (2250)
Me too. Until I met my boyfriend who makes us sit int he front row of the high seats. At least there is a rail to put your feet on.
@pyewacket (44036)
I usually don't buy any treats when I go to the movies...they're too darn expensive!! Besides most stuff at movies I really can't eat much of anyway due to my blood sugar problem...so I usually bring my own stuff..that's supposed to be against the rules I think...but who cares...LOL
@peanutjar (5211)
Hi pyewacket.:)Hehehe.i started bringing my own goodies too,i keep it in my purse so my daughter has something good to snack on besides candy when we are sitting watching a CARTOON and her daddy is watching a GOOD movie in the other theater,grrrr.Lately im the one who started the cartoon thing and i dont think it will ever end,hahaha.I bring a zip lock bag with popcorn in it because its crazy the prices for a small bag.:)
@pyewacket (44036)
I know...I do happen to love popcorn, but no siree....not at those prices...heck..I'll pop my own at home and bring with me...LOL
@theprogamer (10539)
Since I have no way to smuggle in the goods, I'm forced to use the stand if I didn't eat earlier. If it comes to that I get my snacks beforehand. I've only gotten snacks during if its a movie I've already seen (only done it twice overall).
@peanutjar (5211)
I too stalk up before entering and looking for a good seat to sit and enjoy the film.You hvae to go early and beat the others to the punch though,hehe.:)
@theprogamer (10539)
I agree Peanut, but I never have to worry about that. Most times I'm so early to the movies I get to see the quiz part thats even before the "welcome to the theater" and the previews bit.
@milkfish (375)
I buy my goodies before I go inside the movie house. This is the most convenient thing to do so that i could watch the movie in full rather than going out every now and then to buy my stuff. Its also the best way to show our courtesy to the others who are seated in the same row, since we won't be distrubing or blocking their view for standing every now and then. I love to buy popcorn and soda. My prob is i have all these yellowish powder (from butter and cheese)on my shirt after the movie. And yes, also in my fingers and mouth.
@peanutjar (5211)
Your very right and couteouse too.:)It is hard not to gte some butter on our shirts,its so yummy.!:)
@milkfish (375)
Hi peanutjar. Thanks for giving me the best response tag. Continue to enjoy watching movies in the cinema.
@usmcsgtwife (4997)
we always buy it before hand usally a large popcorn and a large drink and then all share it, sometimes I will stick candy in my purse for the kids
@peanutjar (5211)
I do the same!Hehehe.My daughter always wants some kind of candy,so i will give her a hidden treat that she does not know i bought.That way we dont have to all get up and leave,bothering others.:)
@webeishere (36353)
I buy my treats before the movie starts. Now days most theatres have free refills on medium and large pops and popcorn so there seems to be more activity of people getting up to get more goodies. I go during the early shows so there aren't a lot of people that can get in my way of seeing the film. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@peanutjar (5211)
Hi there.We tend to go to the early ones too and try to get a good seat.My daughter brings a square cushion so she can actually see the movie,haha.Me,i just love looking at the top of some tall persons head and people kicking the back of my seat all the time,hahahaha:{Have a nice day!:)